Complete with case and manual.
Excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Standard NTSC version (works on any Sony PSP)
Patapon 3 is a Music-Rythym game with light strategy and RPG elements for PlayStation Portable (PSP) that challenges players in the role of the godhead of the rhythmic oriented Patapons to save the tribe from an all-new scourge that has been unleashed upon them. The third release in the PSP exclusive Patapon franchise, Patapon 3 features a deeper campaign mode than earlier releases, as well as eight-player support via a local ad-hoc wireless connection as well as over the Internet. In addition, players can expect co-op quest and capture the flag modes, improved character customization and select text chat functionality.
The greatest portable adventure of rhythm and war is back with robust online support..
Devastate your opponents with attacks as Superhero Patapon in the third iteration of the critically acclaimed rhythm-based action-adventure. Play campaign with friends, go head-to-head or take on a clan of other Patapon gamers with network play allowing up to eight people. Customize your tribe with different weapons and abilities in the greatest portable adventure of rhythm and war, ever.
- The Biggest Rythmic-based War Experience on the PSP - The biggest rhythmic experience has become even deeper with an all new campaign delivering a more cinematic feel with the addition of spirit summoning powers for deadly attacks
- Customization - Customize your troops to your specifications and deliver special attacks with the new Superhero character then lead your rhythmic army with a vast selection of soldier types
- Multiplayer - Online co-op and competitive gameplay with up to 8 players and clan support
- Chat Functionality - Chat with other Super Hero Patapons with an all new Pata-Text chat system
- Level Up - Collect elements to level-up your Super Hero Patapon or evolve into other Patapon forms
- More Ways to Play - Take part in co-op quests or competitive 'Capture the Flag' (CTF) multiplayer game modes